The Power of 4
We believe that great health is not only a matter of looking and feeling good, but through finding a balance of the following 4 areas we call the Power of 4.
- Physical Health
- Spiritual Health
- Mental Health
- Emotional Health
- We teach you how to properly take care of all 4 parts of health through our fitness classes and in the daily health tips, devotionals, resources, and newsletters. We also teach quality nutrition, water intake, developing good sleep habits, and overall health in our program. The Power of 4 will change your life from the inside out!
Type of Workouts
- EVERYTHING! Cardiovascular work, weight training, kickboxing, body resistance training,bootcamps, circuit training, pilates, strength training, core work, and much more!
- Each workout is one hour in length and includes a proper warm up, workout, stretch, and cool down.
- Every workout is challenging, and different and you won’t get bored!
- We close each class with time to reflect on spiritual, emotional, mental and physical health based on the Proverbs 31 Woman
- See registration page for more detailed class descriptions
*All Class Sessions are 4 weeks in length (except New Year’s Blast) and you must register each month to attend.
* We close each class with time to reflect on your spiritual, emotional, mental and physical health.
- P31 CLASSES – P31 Fitness regular session classes meets August-May in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings 2, 3, or 5 days per week. Every class is different and your body (and mind) will never get bored! Each location has a variety of scheduling options to meet your needs.
- P31 SUMMER BOOTCAMPS – P31 Fitness Summer Bootcamps are offered during the months of June and July. Eachbootcamp runs for 4 weeks with a great progression of intensity and nutrition focus activities.. Workouts are a specially designed progression of exercises for your body and mind to achieve maximum results. Discounts are available when you sign up for both bootcamps in advance. You will receive a special t-shirt and bootcamp journal. This is a great way to jumpstart your journey to overall health and give your body the extra push it needs to achieve the results you want!!! Registration for bootcamp opens in May each year.
- P31 NEW YEAR’S BLAST – Jump start your fitness levels with one week of workouts at the New Year’s Blast. The week following Christmas, P31 Fitness holds a one week bootcamp to help you set and achieve your fitness goals for the upcoming year. Workouts include a variety of exercises and are available for all fitness types. New Year’s Blast registration opens in November each year.
- Our class cost comes to only $5/day and members select and pay for the entire month (we are not a pay per class program.)
- Ladies register and pay for the full month session of the class they choose in their town.
- Many of our classes are set on auto pay and auto registration which you will see during checkout.
- Auto pay is NOT a yearly contract and can be changed or cancelled by the 20th of the month for the next month.
- In addition to great classes, we also provide resources and tools to our members.
- All members pay a $3 Experience Fee each month with their class registration.
- This processing fee provides to daily tools, devotionals, nutritional tips, 10% off in our store & more!
- AGES 10 -18 = 1/2 PRICE
NEW MEMBERS pay a one time $31 registration fee
(You receive a P31 Fitness T-shirt, $5 merchandise coupon, & Welcome book in the mail for the $31 New member fee)